Mitchell Charlesworth Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors has offices in Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington, Chester and Widnes. In 1885 Charles Hackett Mitchell commenced practice in Liverpool. He was joined in 1910 by Bernard Orton Bunting and the firm continued as Mitchell & Bunting for many years at 27 Lord Street, Liverpool.
During the ensuing years there have been a number of mergers with other local firms and subsequent to one of those mergers in 1976 the name was changed to Mitchell Charlesworth.
In 1989 the Manchester office was added and Geoffrey Weisgard joined the partnership.
The firm is now one of the largest locally based practices of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors in the North West with 19 partners and over 170 staff.
In spite of the considerable growth of the firm over the years, we maintain a policy of personal service to clients and a genuine interest in their affairs.
For further information or to speak to an advisor contact the team or send a quick enquiry.