Within walking distance of local shopping, bars and restaurants as well as Chester Racecourse, Chester Cathedral & Chester City Walls:
Address: 24 Nicholas Street, Chester CH1 2AU
Telephone: 01244 323051
Fax: 01244 344535
Mon: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Tues: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Weds: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Thurs: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Fri: 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Leave the M56 at junction 15 and join the M53 (signed Chester & Wrexham).
- Leave the M53 at junction 12 and join the A56 to Chester.
- Continue ahead at the roundabout onto Hoole Road (A56).
- Continue into Chester, pass over the railway bridge and turn left at the roundabout onto the A5268 St Oswalds Way.
- Turn left to join the one way system, follow road to right and continue to follow the A5268, bear right onto Union Street.
- Continue past the Amphitheatre on the left, onto Pepper Street.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit onto Nicholas Street (still A5268).
- Take the second left onto Gey Friars then turn right onto Nicolas Street Mews.
- Our car park is on the right at the back of our building.