Our Team of Liverpool Accountants
Within walking distance of local shopping, bars and restaurants and a stone’s throw away from historic Matthew Street, home of the Beatles:
Address: 3rd Floor, 5 Temple Square, Temple Street, Liverpool L2 5RH
Telephone: 0151 255 2300
Fax: 0151 255 2301
Mon: 9.00am – 5.15pm
Tues: 9.00am – 5.15pm
Weds: 9.00am – 5.15pm
Thurs: 9.00am – 5.15pm
Fri: 9.00am – 5.15pm
- Follow the M62 motorway (west) to its terminus at Junction 4.
- At the large intersection (The Rocket pub is on the left), take the A5080, following signs for the City Centre.
- Stay on the A5080 and subsequently the A5047 (Royal Liverpool Hospital on your right).
- At the lights turn right onto the flyover - Churchill Way South.
- At the set of lights at the bottom of the flyover, drive straight on into Dale Street (Magistrates Court on your right).
- Turn left into Castle Street, then take your next left into Cook Street. At the set of lights go straight over on to Victoria Street, then turn left into Temple Street (see map).
- Moorfields station receives services from Central & Lime Street Station.
- Lime Street receives regular services from Manchester Victoria & Piccadilly, Manchester Airport, Crewe, Birmingham New Street and London Euston stations.