Webinar: Post Budget Summary | 28 October 2021
On Wednesday 27 October, Chancellor Rishi Sunak will present his 2021 Autumn Budget alongside his spending review. Whilst we have already received news about a new Health and Social Care Levy, we expect there to be further announcements regarding the ongoing recovery of the economy. We hope you can join us at our post budget webinar when we will analyse the Chancellor's announcements in detail.
Hosted by director of tax Phil Hartley, from our specialist Tax Team, this free-to-attend session will explain how the key announcements could affect you, your family and your business.
Whilst we do not yet know exactly what will be included in the Chancellor's Budget, the theme is likely to be the ongoing recovery and growth of our post-pandemic economy, and is expected to focus on:
- Economic recovery from Covid-19
- Making Tax Digital for Income Tax - changes set to be implemented in April 2024
- Increases to Corporation Tax - set to increase in April 2023
- Changes to Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax - following the recommendations by the Office for Tax Simplification
- Changes to tax relief on pension contributions.
Webinar attendees will also have the chance to ask Phil any questions in real time, on a confidential basis.
Thursday 28 October 2021, 11:00am – 12:00 noon
Book your place*:
If you would like to join us please book your place to the right of this page. You will receive automatic confirmation of your booking via GoToWebinar and reminders nearer the time.
Director of Tax0161 817 6100Manchester
*We reserve the right not to accept bookings from any other accountancy firm or tax advisors.