On Wednesday 22nd November, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt presented his 2023 Autumn Statement.
Hosted by tax manager Phil Hartley from our specialist Tax Team, this session looked at the key announcements and their effect on individuals and businesses.
Areas Covered Include:
- Statement Overview – Analysis of the Autumn Statement announcements and the impact on businesses and individuals
- Upcoming changes – recap of the tax changes that we know are coming into effect
- Income Tax – how the announcements made will impact your net income
- Corporation Tax – how the announcements made will impact the tax that your company will need to pay
- R&D Tax Reliefs – update on HMRC current position and the future of R&D Tax Relief
- Statement Speech and Documentation – overview of other announcements that were not made in the speech
You can watch our analysis below.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our speaker, Phil Hartley.