On Wednesday 15th March, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt presented his 2023 Spring Budget.
Hosted by tax manager Phil Hartley from our specialist Tax Team, this session looked at the key announcements and their effect on individuals and businesses.
Key announcements included:
- Budget Overview: Analysis of the Spring Budget announcements and the impact on businesses and individuals
- Previous Announcements: Recap of Previous Announcements coming into effect from April 2023
- Income Tax: How the announcements will affect your Net Income
- Corporation Tax: How the rate change will impact your company’s future tax liabilities
- R&D Tax Relief: Update on the R&D landscape and what the current consultation could mean
- Capital Allowances: what the changes announced in the Budget mean for companies
- Pension: how the scrapping of the Lifetime Allowance and charge impacts your tax position.
You can watch our video for free below.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our speaker, Phil Hartley: