With geography no longer being a boundary to retail, opportunities for global e-commerce are plentiful.
In fact, global retail e-commerce sales are predicted to hit a staggering $4.5 trillion by 2021. As specialist e-commerce accountants, Mitchell Charlesworth are passionate about providing relevant financial advice and guidance to our 300+ e-commerce clients, based all over the world. We understand online market traders and their unique requirements and challenges, whichever country they are based. The ever-changing legislation and requirements of the mighty online retailers, including Amazon, Ebay and shopify, means that as an e-commerce trader you need an ally who can support you, 24-7 and forge a path through bureaucracy and complex international regulations.
Services we offer:
- Set up for non-resident merchants looking to enter the UK and EU, in particular traders in the USA
- Cross border VAT advice in multiple member states
- Help with obtaining UK business account and payment processing for non-resident merchants, often within days
- Insurance, product liability, all risks, goods in transit
- One-to-one virtual consultations for initial advice and for us to gain an understanding of your business needs
Contact us for further information: