Life in the media spotlight needs a special type of advisor. Our multi-disciplinary experts have the technical skills and wide-ranging experience to deliver specialist assistance with personal commitment and absolute discretion.
We also support academies and training programmes for those who are aspiring to one day turn professional.
We provide support and advice across the broadest spectrum of financial issues to people in the sports and entertainment sectors and our advisors have an implicit understanding of confidentiality requirements that are part and parcel of a career in the public gaze.
We work closely with sports agents, management media agents, legal advisors and bankers to deliver a second-to-none overall service to the client.
Our team has many years’ experience of advising household name individuals from the world of sport and show business. Many up-and-coming sporting professionals and entertainers also benefit from our services, which enable them to plan for future success, while maximising lifestyle benefits of the present.
Our dedicated teams deliver expert advice on:
- Taxation, including income tax, self-assessment, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, and living or working abroad and withholding tax, as well as full assistance with record keeping, VAT returns and PAYE
- Advice on image rights companies
- Personal pension arrangements, including timing of retirement to deliver maximum benefits
- Investments, such as insurance policies, building society accounts, ISAs, income bonds, stocks and shares, short term deposits, national savings, unit trusts, and discounted gift trusts
- Trusts, including annual accounts, income tax returns, income and capital gains tax computations, use of SIPPs and SASSs, distributions to beneficiaries, and day to day administration
- Estates, including accounts for the period of administration, ongoing annual accounts for will trusts, income tax returns for the period of administration, income and capital gains tax computations, and estate administration – collection and distribution of assets.
For further information contact a member of the team to the right of the page.