If you are a plumber, a builder, a carpenter, an electrician or any other form of tradesmen, then there is a range of cover options that you may want to consider to protect your business:
- Public Liability Insurance: To protect you against third party property damage or personal injury claims.
- Employers' Liability Insurance: This is a legal requirement if you have more than one director and/or employees. There are considerable fines if you do not have this insurance in place.
- Tools & Plant cover: This can cover items you own or hire against fire, theft and malicious damage.
- Contract Works: This cover protects your building contracts against malicious damage whilst the work is still in progress. It also covers equipment and materials from theft or damage.
- Business Interruption: If you are not able to continue with work, due to an insured event such as flooding on your site or your tools being stolen, this cover can help to cover the costs of fixed overheads such as wages or Plant Hire while your income has stopped.
- Commercial Legal Expenses: This policy covers your legal defence costs connected to a variety of disputes including HMRC enquiries, employment disputes, health and safety disputes and contract disputes.
Contact a member of our Insurance Team below
Director of Insurance0151 4237500Widnes
Account Executive0151 4237500Widnes
Mitchell Charlesworth Insurance Solutions Ltd is registered in England and Wales no. 7002662 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.