Our talented corporate tax specialists help businesses of all sizes and sectors to maximise bottom-line performance by reducing the overall tax take, while alleviating the increasingly heavy regulatory burden.
This enables our clients to spend less management time grappling with tax complexities and more on boosting productivity.
By giving clients greater awareness of their tax position and enabling them to operate as tax efficiently as possible, we create significant long term cost savings.
Comprehensive corporation tax advice dovetails with accountancy and audit services and encompasses all aspects of compliance including:
- Preparation of corporation tax computations in iXBRL format
- Advising on the tax and deferred tax provisions required in the financial statements
- Completion and submission of corporation tax returns which are fully iXBRL compliant
- Assistance with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
- Advising on quarterly payments
Our tax planning service allows businesses to take greater control of their tax costs through a broad service offer and sharp technical expertise. Our business tax experts deliver:
- Forecasts for future tax liabilities which are crucially important for management information
- Detailed capital allowance advice, essential in the changing legislative environment
- Advice on the optimum treatment of expenditure as capital or revenue
- Tax due diligence reports
- Taxation advice for the ‘not for profit’ sector, including charities and Registered Social Landlords
- Assistance with claiming research & development allowances
- Advice on optimum profit extractions, both short and long term, including dividend policy
- Advice on the tax effect of planned capital acquisitions and disposals in the company, including capital gains tax, availability of roll over relief, and the impact of the intangible regime
- Advice on the tax effect of the disposal of the company
- Advice on the stamp duty land tax arising on transactions
To discuss your Tax needs, please contact a member of the team to the right of this page.