Review, Implement and Install a Qualifying Workplace Pension Scheme
Mitchell Charlesworth Wealth Management can offer advice in respect of establishing an appropriate scheme which fulfils the Auto-Enrolment criteria or can offer Auto-Enrolment advice in respect of an existing scheme.
Mitchell Charlesworth’s Pensions Consultants can help you, the employer, by:
- Providing you with advice in relation to the requirements for operating a company sponsored pension that complies with the terms of Auto-Enrolment
- Providing you with advice, following a review of any existing scheme, that outlines whether this existing scheme can be used to meet your responsibilities under Auto-Enrolment
- Providing advice that outlines the options that are available to you in terms of compliance with Auto-Enrolment
- Offering you guidance on contribution levels in respect of meeting the criteria set out by Auto-Enrolment
- When necessary, providing you with recommendations for a new Auto-Enrolment scheme that can cope with the requirements under Auto-Enrolment
- Implementing and installing a replacement qualifying workplace scheme if required
Ongoing Advisory Support to Members of Your Qualifying Pension Scheme
Under Auto-Enrolment, you may wish to provide your employees, who are members of the pension plan, with the facility for on-site contact with an adviser once a year.
Mitchell Charlesworth can help you meet this objective by providing your employees, who are members of the pension plan, with the facility for an annual review meeting wherein the annual benefits statements provided by the pension provider will be explained and discussed.
Should you have any queries or would like further advice about meeting your Auto-Enrolment obligations, do not hesitate to contact our Auto-Enrolment specialists to the right of this page.